Hi there, everyone! So glad you stopped by!! This month I get to introduce the new challenge for the month, over at the Inkido blog. I have called this challenge "The Great Outdoors" and I challenge you to use a photo on your layout that was taken of an outdoor activity! Pretty easy, no?
Here is my page I created of my daughter Lilah, playing in the woods last fall. I used the Beautiful Memories collection, along with some flowers and tiffany jewels to match.
Everything was given a layer of yellow/gold mist for a little extra sparkle.
I hope you will play along!! Just a little reminder that the Inkido Blog Hop starts very very soon! Stay tuned!!
1. You are allowed to make a card , layout or altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications..to include a photo (or other image) that was taken or is of the outdoors.
2. Projects must be linked up via our Linky .
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for this challenge and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by end of March 2013.
6. If you are using Papercraft Scandinavia or Inkido product please let us know what is it.
7. Have fun!!
1. Inkido Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF
your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem
you can always enable comment moderation.
3. Challenge winner will be announced within two weeks
of the challenge closing and winner is then required to
contact Inkido. It`s better to follow us :)
4. Prize not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
5. The Winner will have an image of their project featured in the winner post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog and will be awarded a Winner's Badge to poston their blog - full bragging rights included!
You can aslo GD for us!
Inkido products used: