Sunday, April 20, 2014

7 Dots Studio Projects



Hello friends :)
Hopefully by now, you have gotten your hands on some of these gorgeous new collections from 7 Dots Studio.
I am really loving playing with the colors in the Illumination line.

"Hello"

My favorite thing to do - layer up the tags and die cuts from the Elements sheets that come with each collection! Tucked in between and behind, I added pieces of the Quatrefoil Panel from Blue Fern Studios.


I also love all of the little word stickers and die cut shapes to add interesting details to my pages..and then of course piled on the Prima flowers :)


7 Dots Studio products:
Illumination - "Joy"
Illumination - 6x6 Designer Pad
Illumination - "Connections"
Illumination - Tags
Illumination - 6x12 Die Cut Elements
Illumination Element Stickers

"2 Peas In A Pod"

Sometimes..you find a title that works just perfectly for your photo :) The 2 Peas in a Pod sticker from the Nature Walk collection.


Once again, I went about layering tags and elements, along with some stamping, stenciling, and lots of mixed media. I loved adding a pop of gold, bronze and yellow to these neutral papers. The color possibilities are endless!


7 Dots Studio products:
Nature Walk - "Winged Vines"
Nature Walk - 6x6 Designer Pad
Nature Walk - 12x12 Die Cut Tags
Nature Walk - Word Stickers 6x12
NatureWalk - Die Cut Elements 6x12
Illumination - Clear Stamp Set 2


I hope you have enjoyed my projects today! Thank you for taking a look!!
*Kelly*

4 comments:

Ulrika aka LillBlomman said...

Really cute pages! I love how the colors pop from the more neutral ones. Beautiful work Kelly! Hugs!

Romy said...

Your both pages came out beautifully! I love the bright colours on the first one and the wonderful vintage colours on the second one.

Lizzy Hill said...

GORGEOUS pages & I love the rustic colours in the 2nd one --- the layering of the tags is a BRILL idea!!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layouts, Kelly! Love them both.