Monday, April 7, 2014

"Cherish Always" *C'est Magnifique*

Hi there :)
Back again today to share another layout I created using the April MMM Kit from C'est Magnifique.
This kit is sold out, but keep your eye out for our next one, coming very soon :)

I really had a lot of fun with this one...I was delighted with this Riddersholm paper from the kit, and I really love the energy the sun-burst design can give to a page. 

"Cherish Always"

I used the stencil from the kit along with a variety of the paints/mist and stenciled the design, then used a circle punch to punch out circles, which I layered randomly on the background. I then added more stenciling using the same stencil and a pen. I dipped the end of my paintbrush in the Art Anthology paint and created dots along the "rays" of the sun burst. And so on...until I thought it was complete!


All of the embellishments were given a touch of the Inka Gold for a beautiful sheen. 


Have a very happy Monday :)

Kelly

7 comments:

Romy said...

I just love how the background paper and the circles really draw your eyes towards the photo. Amazing lay-out!

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the way your eyes are drawn into the photo, love the circle elements too.. beautiful photo.. love this..

Valerie Andrieux said...

Beautiful layout ! You've done a lot of work on it !

Zeneva Kovic said...

The combination of the paper, circles and elements make for a stunning page! Just LOVE it!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooohhhhhaaaaahhhhh.....I ADORE how you've used those circles...they look just fabulicious! Gobsmackingly gorg! Get the idea I'm a little in lURRRVE with this one???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty layout! I love all the circular elements.

Janene said...

Very cool layout! Love it!