Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"I Love You So" *Blue Fern Studios*

Good morning!
How is your week going so far?
We planted a couple of rose bushes yesterday, anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up some more...
I have one last page for Blue Fern Studios to share this month..

"I Love You So"

For this one, I fussy cut the beautiful rose and bird cage motifs from the Blue Fern Garden papers, and placed them strategically on my page. (The background paper is Prima - Something Blue collection). Below I have used one of the Memory Frames, simply painted white.


I added one of the Grande Cages, which was first painted white, then given a brushing of chalk ink.


The small flower border piece below is the "cut out" from one of the Floral Hearts. Once again, I just painted it white to make it really stand out!


Blue Fern Products:
Blue Fern Garden: Signature
Floral Hearts
Grande Cages
Memory Frames

Thank  you for taking a peek :)
Kelly

8 comments:

Amé said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Romy said...

What a gorgeous lay-out! It's such a wonderful mix of neutral and fresh colours.

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

Bea said...

so sweet and beauty!

anik chauvin said...

Really beautifull ! An amazing création. I love it !

Lizzyc said...

Very cute, you dont need much on those busy papers!!

Lynette said...

Stunning page. Love all the details.

Allie Marie said...

AWe such a cutie, that gorgeous red hair, Great Layout love those cages !!