Monday, April 21, 2014

"Perfect Moment" *Blue Fern Studios*

Good morning!
I am back with number two out of three of my Blue Fern Studios projects from my post yesterday..

"Perfect Moment"

I chose to use the gorgeous Blue Fern Garden papers for this one, as the colors worked perfectly with my photos - I love when that happens!

I started with the "Boudoir" paper, and layered strips from other Garden papers.  Over the paper strips, I added  two of the Jeweled Page Dangles, which were embossed with a light pink embossing enamel. I also have used one of the Flourish Hearts, which I cut apart and tucked the heart half, and the flourish half on either side of my photos.



Thanks so much, as always, for your love and support :)
Have a wonderful day!

Kelly

6 comments:

Davi said...

So pretty Kelly! I love the blues and the lo! Beautiful way to show off your sweet little girls :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh how sweet, love the photos and those flowers are gorgeous!!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful way to showcase the sweet photos of your girls! Love the soft color palette.

anik chauvin said...

So lovely girls and the page is amazing, so sweet, i love it

Heather McMahon said...

What a gorgeous layout supporting equably gorgeous pics!

Lynette said...

Beautiful page with your beautiful babies.