Monday, April 21, 2014

"So Sweet" *Blue Fern Studios*

Happy Monday, everyone :)
I am up on the Blue Fern Studios blog today with three layouts. I would love if you'd have a look!
Here is the first of the three..

"So Sweet"

For this one, I went back to one of my all time favorite pieces of BFS chipboard...the Floral Clock
I covered this piece with embossing ink, then sprinkled three different embossing enamels..gold, ivory, and copper for a variety of color and texture. For the clock center I added another clock embellishment and clock hands (Prima Junkyard Findings).


Tucked into the bottom of this cluster is another "older" favorite, the Ornate Medallions. This one was also given a coating of copper embossing enamel.


The papers are the brand new "Time Traveler's Memories" collection from Prima Marketing. I have also added a large selection of Prima blooms, of course :)

Thank you for looking!! Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Romy said...

What an amazing lay-out! The neutral colours match your daughter's hair beautifully!

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout.. love all the flowers..off to have a look over at BF!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Kelly! Love the chipboard, especially the clock.

Allie Marie said...

Just gorgeous Kelly, that clock is to die for, !!

Ansku said...

I love this